Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Launchpad M.D. Circuitous Train thrill ride at night
Launchpad M.D. Circuitous Train
January 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Launchpad M.D. Circuitous Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Whale and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale replica cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once to avoid being teased.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride overheats significantly more than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the natural scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.