Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley
February 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Kurt Jr. Circus Trolley's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful trip to Screenbook Land and get a distant view of charming reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant gates should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, ethical restrictions, inappropriate drooling, or heart or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cast members keep a private log in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.