Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could attraction, temptingly dooming in the fading moonlight
Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could
December 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful journey through Dragonbook Land and get a distant view of fancy replica buildings.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry after giving birth.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you celebrate something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.