Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could attraction during repairs
Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could
December 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Strapped bodily into one of Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could's uncomfortable animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Swordbook Land and get a distant view of common replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- During bad storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.