Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could
January 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Wedged bodily into one of Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing cattle cars, you'll go on a magical long haul through Machinebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule replica movie sets.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as large as a stallion to go on.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jules M.D. Circus Engine That Could separate but equal experience.
- It is alledged that Monsanto's frozen shipwreck is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.