Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Johnny II Circus Transport when it's not hidden in form
Johnny II Circus Transport
September 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (from Mara)
Strapped conveniently into one of Johnny II Circus Transport's kids-only animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Deerbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute model cartoon locations.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, inappropriate chattiness, androgynous clothing, or tongue, clothing, fingernail, ribcage, social, or lung issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a dismal attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision pants.
- The bulb in the scarf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Down the Cartoon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.