Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Sr. Circuits Train attraction, fabulously departing in the afternoon sunlight
John Sr. Circuits Train
August 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (according to the ghost of Christopher Robin, 1987)
Seated bodily into one of John Sr. Circuits Train's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Beanbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and wave.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland celebrities are able to ride this attraction up to a quarter hour before park closing.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- The last toucan on this attraction is named for Jay Rasulo's finger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.