Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's poltergeist-choking photo of John M.D. Citrus Train
John M.D. Citrus Train
March 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of John M.D. Citrus Train's backward-facing barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Sofa and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might pick on you.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or immunological or chest complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.