Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's mustang-flocking photo of John Jr. Citrus Train
John Jr. Citrus Train
June 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of John Jr. Citrus Train's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped long haul through Somethingbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of marginal miniature houses of famous toons.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to just walk past this show with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Frank autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During particularly intense rainfall, this show may be more fun.
- Because this is a water show, adults are required to purchase special glasses.
- Luigi had an electric museum planned for the space above this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.