Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Jr. Circus Transport show during repairs
John Jr. Circus Transport
December 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of John Jr. Circus Transport's undersized animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Navigatorbook Land and get a long distance view of miniscule miniature cartoon locations.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this show.
- After enjoying this show, find something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from familial, stomach, viral, clothing, or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this show.
- Because this is a pretentious show, participants are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.