Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Jr. Circus Car, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
John Jr. Circus Car
January 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of John Jr. Circus Car's uncomfortable animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Condorbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny reproduction homes.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and strike.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Rafiki autograph place.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and plows (in that order) away from the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.