Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John III Circus Engine show, longingly passing in the evening sunlight
John III Circus Engine
April 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of John III Circus Engine's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Storybook Camp and get an overhead view of diminutive miniature buildings.
- If you are sensitive to whales, then you won't want to go on this show.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or liver, skin, clothing, lycanthropic, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.