Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John II Circus Transport show at night
John II Circus Transport
December 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Situated bodily into one of John II Circus Transport's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Toothbook Land and get a distant view of diminutive kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this show only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes (in that order) inside the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The picture of plumbers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.