Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John II Circus Engine attraction during construction
John II Circus Engine
February 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 47 minutes by motorcar)
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of John II Circus Engine's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a magical long haul through Footbook Land and get an inconvenient view of minute kit-based homes.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $339 million to build (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.