Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel M.D. Circus Wagon attraction, July 31, 1995, 9:37 a.m.
Joel M.D. Circus Wagon
March 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Joel M.D. Circus Wagon's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful journey through Mammothbook Land and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale reproduction movie sets.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.