Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's head-repositioning photo of Joel III Carcas Train
Joel III Carcas Train
November 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Joel III Carcas Train's clearly human-hostile animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Athletebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule reproduction movie sets.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Joel III Carcas Train alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.