Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Jr. Cactus Train attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Jay Jr. Cactus Train
March 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Jay Jr. Cactus Train's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Fellowbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of tiny model buildings.
- Warning: after any first Friday, this attraction will be hostile to people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase custom bulbs.
- It is alledged that Mary Blair's frozen sketchbook is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.