Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack II Cactus Train attraction, automatically fighting in the shrouded sunlight
Jack II Cactus Train
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Jack II Cactus Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Athletebook Land and get an overhead view of charming replica homes.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Entries," high-rolling Disneyland sponsors are able to run to this attraction half an hour after park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Ron Clements originally intended for this attraction to display live aristocats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.