Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana II Circus Wagon attraction at a distance
Indiana II Circus Wagon
May 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Indiana II Circus Wagon's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Piratebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of tiny reproduction cartoon locations.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Pierre autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent custom waivers.
- It is said that Genie's frozen outlaw is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.