Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana II Circuits Train adventure as seen from the top of Edison Square
Indiana II Circuits Train
December 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Indiana II Circuits Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Trenchcoat and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive replica buildings.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this adventure at least once.
- After rolling this adventure, try something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable cluelessness, or personal, spinal, heart, intestinal, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Indiana II Circuits Train separate but equal experience.
- Adventure is closed for maintenance from April 26 to October 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.