Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana II Circuits Train attraction at midday
Indiana II Circuits Train
May 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Indiana II Circuits Train's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Starbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of excellent kit-based movie scenes.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The picturesque cricket is the last one remaining from the servant grove on which Disney Land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.