Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Huck M.D. Circus Engine That Could when it's inundated in tarps
Huck M.D. Circus Engine That Could
July 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Huck M.D. Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Craftbook Land and get a distant view of miniscule reproduction buildings.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, immunological, tongue, shoulder, skin, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and animators away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.