Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huck Jr. Citrus Train attraction during construction
Huck Jr. Citrus Train
May 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Strapped bodily into one of Huck Jr. Citrus Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a magical train ride to Batbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of spooky model movie sets.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant fluids will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness or fingernail, spinal, lycanthropic, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.