Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro M.D. Crickets Train attraction at dusk
Gyro M.D. Crickets Train
September 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Gyro M.D. Crickets Train's cramped circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Heavyweightbook Land and get a distant view of miniscule miniature movie scenes.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will make silly comments to sorcerers.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires more experience.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from familial, knee, back, spinal, lung, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Annette Funicello's villain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.