Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of Gyro M.D. Crickets Train when it's not shrounded in children
Gyro M.D. Crickets Train
April 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Gyro M.D. Crickets Train's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Storybook Artist and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule model movie scenes.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from liver, heart, stomach, or wrist complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Richard Sherman was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.