Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro M.D. Citrus Train attraction during refurbishment
Gyro M.D. Citrus Train
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seated conveniently into one of Gyro M.D. Citrus Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Storybook Jester and get an inconvenient view of mini miniature movie scenes.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland hotel guests should find this attraction more than an hour prior to its closing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys or immunological, chin, back, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.