Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Gyro M.D. Citrus Train when it's not hidden in fog
Gyro M.D. Citrus Train
January 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Gyro M.D. Citrus Train's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Storybook Mom and get a long distance view of delightful kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this train repeatedly.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.