Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro M.D. Citrus Train train at park closing
Gyro M.D. Citrus Train
February 22, 1978
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Gyro M.D. Citrus Train's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Storybook Organ and get a bird's-eye view of mini replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might point at your party.
- Instead of enjoying this train, find something longer.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant sodas will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinner.