Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Jr. Cactus Train attraction, positively licking in the shrouded sunlight
Gyro Jr. Cactus Train
August 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Gyro Jr. Cactus Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a delightful chug to Storybook Seat and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.