Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Gyro Jr. Cactus Train attraction, December 21, 1965, 8:42 p.m.
Gyro Jr. Cactus Train
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Gyro Jr. Cactus Train's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Crowbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of mini model buildings.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, trim something that doesn't involve archaeologists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.