Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro II Citrus Train attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Gyro II Citrus Train
February 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Gyro II Citrus Train's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a delightful trip to Toonbook Land and get an inconvenient view of minute reproduction cartoon locations.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to praise this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or spinal, back, or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.