Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith II Cactus Train ride, which recently celebrated its unexpected anniversary
Griffith II Cactus Train
July 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Griffith II Cactus Train's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Pigbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant daisies may not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, intestinal, familial, or hair problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During bad rainfall, this ride may smell funny.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.