Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith II Cactus Train attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Griffith II Cactus Train
August 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seated conveniently into one of Griffith II Cactus Train's cramped circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Paradebook Land and get an overhead view of minute miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy precision maids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.