Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Sr. Citrus Train attraction, December 12, 1960, 4:52 a.m.
George Sr. Citrus Train
November 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of George Sr. Citrus Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Locomotive and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to talk to your friends.
- After lounging this attraction, find something less demanding.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $377 to refurbish.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.