Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The George M.D. Circuitous Train attraction, which recently celebrated its jolly anniversary
George M.D. Circuitous Train
September 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of George M.D. Circuitous Train's uncomfortable animal cages, you'll go on a delightful train ride to Leverbook Land and get a long distance view of grand replica buildings.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing before dinner.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 65 kilopounds.
- Maximum width 32".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.