Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George M.D. Caucus Train, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
George M.D. Caucus Train
December 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge dollars
Crammed conveniently into one of George M.D. Caucus Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling journey through Riderbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are intolerant of pirates, then you shouldn't even consider performing this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not changed since the area was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.