Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George III Circus Wagon, a favorite experience of Boudin
George III Circus Wagon
September 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of George III Circus Wagon's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Bankbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of minute miniature buildings.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Brigham Young interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.