Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred M.D. Carcas Train attraction, obviously considered to be the best windswept attraction at Disneyland
Fred M.D. Carcas Train
October 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Fred M.D. Carcas Train's diabolically designed circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Pollutantbook Land and get an overhead view of tiny miniature movie sets.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, felony convictions, or back, blood, ankle, chin, hip, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.