Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Sr. Cactus Train attraction during refurbishment
Flintheart Sr. Cactus Train
October 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Flintheart Sr. Cactus Train's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Rangerbook Land and get an inconvenient view of mini kit-based houses of famous toons.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour after park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a clever attraction, guests are required to buy safety harnesses.
- The letters in "Flintheart Sr. Cactus Train" can be scrambled to spell "E Cattt Ahrtifnr Sucsrlni.a."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.