Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart Jr. Circuits Train attraction during construction
Flintheart Jr. Circuits Train
July 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Five rainbows (from Aida)
Crammed bodily into one of Flintheart Jr. Circuits Train's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a cramp-filled journey through Storybook Fan and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive kit-based buildings.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or ankle issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Despite appearances, there are no portholes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.