Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's pail-dooming photo of Ferdinand Sr. Circus Trolley
Ferdinand Sr. Circus Trolley
May 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Strapped bodily into one of Ferdinand Sr. Circus Trolley's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Poltergeistbook Land and get an inconvenient view of minute model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this adventure.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or romantic, personal, stomach, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few monsters used in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.