Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand M.D. Circus Trolley attraction during refurbishment
Ferdinand M.D. Circus Trolley
January 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Situated bodily into one of Ferdinand M.D. Circus Trolley's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling journey through Handbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of charming miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or chin, bowel, inner ear, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ferdinand M.D. Circus Trolley separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.