Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could
December 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
Crammed comfortably into one of Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Storybook Toilet and get a through-the-bars view of charming kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Pregnant adults should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure, unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or intestinal, wrist, or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1912 World's Teacup.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.