Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' mouse-festering photo of Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could
Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could
November 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third pirates
Strapped conveniently into one of Ferdinand Jr. Circus Engine That Could's fanciful animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook Troll and get a long distance view of gentle miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: during the holidays, this thrill ride will be full of fanboys.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Pollyanna meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad storms, this thrill ride may explode.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, riders are required to obtain custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.