Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Sr. Crickets Train attraction at park closing
Emperor Sr. Crickets Train
November 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Emperor Sr. Crickets Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Sheepbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute model cartoon locations.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or Mark Twain fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.