Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Emperor M.D. Citrus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its loose anniversary
Emperor M.D. Citrus Train
September 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Emperor M.D. Citrus Train's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Decorationbook Land and get an inconvenient view of diminutive replica houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find glittering, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Walt Disney Land bloggers are invited to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or Schweitzer fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.