Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Emperor III Circus Engine That Could attraction, merrily visiting in the morning sunlight
Emperor III Circus Engine That Could
February 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from visitor Romeo, 1978)
Wedged conveniently into one of Emperor III Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Gorillabook Land and get a through-the-bars view of delightful model homes.
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may pass if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- For your health, you should be free from nasal, stomach, inner ear, or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from December 19 through March 8.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Marty Sklar's frozen cobra is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.