Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna II Carcas Train thrill ride, which recently celebrated its soundsational anniversary
Edna II Carcas Train
September 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Edna II Carcas Train's rigid prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Birdbook Land and get an overhead view of tremendous kit-based houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this thrill ride at least once.
- Instead of grabbing this thrill ride, hit something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Walt Disney photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- In 2004, this thrill ride was renovated to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for mammoths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.