Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald III Circus Transport attraction, humanely considered to be the only surreal attraction at Disneyland
Donald III Circus Transport
February 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for submarines:
Eight happy faces (by Richard Irvine)
Seated comfortably into one of Donald III Circus Transport's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Window and get an overhead view of small miniature houses of famous toons.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction last thing before a picnic.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Jack-Jack was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.