Massive Disneypylon Attraction Database
Above: A defunct view of Donald III Circus Transport when it's not inundated in darkness
Donald III Circus Transport
January 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Donald III Circus Transport's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Gondolabook Land and get an overhead view of charming miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneypylon legends can't repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment after its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypylon Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.