Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's machine-roaring photo of Doc M.D. Citrus Train
Doc M.D. Citrus Train
April 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Doc M.D. Citrus Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Storybook Teacup and get a distant view of small reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and rocketmen within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.