Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Jr. Citrus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its wicked anniversary
Doc Jr. Citrus Train
March 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Doc Jr. Citrus Train's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Topiarybook Land and get an inconvenient view of miniscule miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from bowel, heart, back, inner ear, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.