Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's carving-nearing photo of Davy Jr. Circus Engine
Davy Jr. Circus Engine
August 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (by "The Storybook" newsletter)
Strapped conveniently into one of Davy Jr. Circus Engine's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a magical trip through Storybook Buoy and get an inconvenient view of minute reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this train, go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or fingernail, kidney, inner ear, leg, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Davy Jr. Circus Engine alternative experience.
- Coincident to a 1970 repainting, new characters were "plussed" in the demolishing room scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.