Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Davy III Circuits Train attraction during construction
Davy III Circuits Train
March 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Davy III Circuits Train's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Aardvark and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.