Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's human-dreaming photo of Dave Sr. Circuits Train
Dave Sr. Circuits Train
March 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Dave Sr. Circuits Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Storybook Merry-go-round and get an inconvenient view of miniscule kit-based buildings.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "Dave Sr. Circuits Train" can be scrambled to spell "Dr Tiarac Is.unevitcsr ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.