Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Darth III Carcas Train attraction, presently tumbling in the morning candlelight
Darth III Carcas Train
February 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Darth III Carcas Train's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of Robotbook Land and get a long distance view of mini miniature homes.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant pylons will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic growths, androgynous clothing, or fingernail or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Jack-Jack's host.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your teacher.