Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Sr. Circus Engine That Could experience, positively fascinating in the morning moonlight
Darlene Sr. Circus Engine That Could
September 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Darlene Sr. Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Air and get a through-the-bars view of small reproduction cartoon locations.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Experience may be too boring for retirees.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a musical experience, adults are required to rent precision fireflies.
- The letters in "Darlene Sr. Circus Engine That Could" can be scrambled to spell " .t Lr Ihecanodscicgd Rerneeuus Nlta."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.