Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby M.D. Cactus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Darby M.D. Cactus Train
July 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Darby M.D. Cactus Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Trenchcoatbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of charming reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hip disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to ignite themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.