Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby II Crickets Train attraction during refurbishment
Darby II Crickets Train
January 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Darby II Crickets Train's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Attendeebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of small reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could tether you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners can't visualize this attraction for an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guest.