Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cynthia II Circus Engine show, almost considered to be the finest loose show at Disneyland
Cynthia II Circus Engine
February 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Cynthia II Circus Engine's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of Storybook Hand and get a distant view of diminutive miniature buildings.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be crammed full of children.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During any weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- This show is said to have cost more than $427 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.